Posts by Hitchen1
13 posts total, newest first.
What guides do you want to see?in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=McChuckles;4246479]Visual mods. But if you were making a joke, I still didn't laugh. :|[/quote]
I meant specifically, step by step, pixel by pixel ;_;What guides do you want to see?in Vindictus Discussions - make a guide on how to change my lann into a dual wielding sith/jedi
XDThis is awesome.in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=Kittycatcat;4246264]
(Side note: I thought posting outside links is bannable, or...whut...)[/quote]
i'm pretty sure noone minds linking to the site this (section of the) forum is based onCan u play this in Europein Vindictus Help - [quote=shadow2ko;4243334]If you don't mind extreme lag from hell, yeah.[/quote]
what? the servers are hosted from your own PC so you don't get lag in battle quests
also since the proxy has to be in the US it's bare[Bot] Dethrone the White Tyrantin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=riceking;4220587]
Also I'm petitioning against needing virus scans for .au3 scripts and .hfs files, they both aren't executable files and you can see .au3 scripts in autoIt. But whatevs[/quote]
A virus can be att
Showing the 5 most recent posts.