Posts by Blerga66
5 posts total, newest first.
Black Textin WarRock - International Hacks - when i get this problem i just go to options and reset the settings and its back to normalSelling LVL 69 & 59 Karus Priestin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - This is a private server >.>a hack to join any server even when they are fullin Knight Online Hacks - [quote=bigbird25;332829]the way i get into a full server is join either server 2 or 3 depending on what server ur looking for click connect when connenected to 2 or 3 hit the back button then get in to server 1. sometimeBypass Patched?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yeah, hackshield pops up everytime I try to run it(release) Noobhack (boxes)in WarRock - International Hacks - I don't know why I get this error message everytime I try to start it up:
The ordinal 5076 could not be located in the dinamic link library MFC42D.DLL
Can anyone help me?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.