Black Text

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Black Text
Sure there are players who have the same problem...Black Text.
How do get back to normal the text? Some1 told me that it came with the new WarRock. Its true, but how to get back the normal one?
It goes black 2 ways on me:
1) i pick up Ammo Box
2)I type somtheing and it makes th text go black


Any1 know how to get back that first one? Red and Blue...
No clue what you mean... maybe your graphics card?
When u pick up the ammo box the text where ppl are talking, it goes black...
Send a screenshot, i wanna see this :/
black text ? wdf
Black tezt? ??
How any times are you guys going to type black text?
damn close this thread.

Remember the screenshot...PM it to me =P
I know exactly what he is talking about.
When people are talking or when someone kills someone, the text and background goes black and you can't read it.

Its very annoying.
It happens randomly and the only way I can get rid of it is to exit the game and start another.
Well. Good find.
I am pretty sure its a Driver related issue.
I also had this a couple of times, after u pick some1's ammo boxes and the computer is certainly good enough for a game like warrock, it can run Farcry 2 at maximum
when i get this problem i just go to options and reset the settings and its back to normal
o rly?


.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us