I know this, I play with an 8800GT with 1440x900 and when I pickup an ammo box the names, chatbox text, and nametags are blacked out. I suggest trying another font or just play with it. It doesnt affect your gameplay or gun lag. Join another room it'll go away.
Black Text
i have te same black tekst to 

This is just a glitch in the game, the colour of the text is changed because of a glitch...
Not drivers, not bad install, nothing...
Not drivers, not bad install, nothing...
i have it to the black box!!
But is there any change to get it back normal? i mean in game besides go out off game?
And when im in lobby, then sometimes the black text is there also, what then i have to do? Log out from server? lol .
And when im in lobby, then sometimes the black text is there also, what then i have to do? Log out from server? lol .
Sry for double post but here's screen about that Black Text if somebody didn't understand what i mean...

Edit: How Can I delete this post?

Edit: How Can I delete this post?
that has never EVER happened to me and that screenshot has no black text..wat do u mean?
It happens to me if i use hacks
I have screen problem i see WARROCK like Korean Warrock Mod why?
This thread is closed for replies.