Posts by Ubermensch
12 posts total, newest first.
One Game 125.K-Trainer Updated V -1.15 ( 29.715.2 )in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Hah.
Only if that would work x3One Game 125.K-Trainer Updated V -1.15 ( 29.715.2 )in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I get an error that says:
"There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive /Device/Harddisk/DR7"
Any solution to that?Token Hack (NO GUI)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gernade360;6964002]Well first things first its face and doesn't work it's a virus and treyarch won't ban you there systems are stupid and why does the program going into my %appdata%\local\temp\rar
Hmmmmmm?[/QUOTEToken Hack (NO GUI)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - What might the ban-chance for this be?
Since Treyarch is getting serious with mods and hacks alike.Can't buy Digital Deluxe Upgrade?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - I can't purchase the Digital Deluxe upgrade, either.
I really wanted to buy it today, but alas, Steam has problems.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.