Posts by AthlaS
100 posts total, newest first.
how much you hate curse?in General - I <3 C u r s e - X
I <3 C u r s e - X
I <3 C u r s e - X
I <3 C u r s e - XI'm backin General - I don't see how I got pwned. They already knew I came from MPGH anyways. And you got banned if you havn't noticed.I'm backin General - [QUOTE=i eat trees]LOL how i replyed
So what? i cant post? well, this is bull shit, having my "warning level" up'd by someone who looks like they missed the part in 6th grade about "grammar" and "spelling" have you heaI'm backin General - [QUOTE=Kyojiro]I declare AthlaS my wife.[/QUOTE]
bobo I winI'm backin General - I'm back.
Oh, and I go to C u r s e - X now. bobo
http://c u r s e - x.com/forum/index.php?showuser=886
Yeah, flame me all you want.
And I don't HATE you guys. It's just that it took so long for the forums to come
Showing the 5 most recent posts.