how much you hate curse?

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
how much you hate curse?
was wondring how much pepole really hatet curse..?
Bumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Curse masterbates to MPC Forums ass...I jsut like C u r s e because I can train DB hacking there
Yep, it's a pretty cool place to play around with a database. But I really don't care about curse anymore.
I <3 C u r s e - X

I <3 C u r s e - X

I <3 C u r s e - X

I <3 C u r s e - X
Quote Originally Posted by AthlaS
I <3 Anal

I <3 Anal

I <3 Anal

I <3 Anal

Now its fixed :P
Athlas is a shame to MPGH...
WHy did you ban DMX for visiting C u r s e - X and not Athlas, Dave? (Sorry, Athlas, nothing personal, just stating a point
Hey dave, that would be a good filter, make anything ******* like be filtered to anal.
hate curse ehhh lol enderit i see you know something that someone told u cough u no who im talking about cough ...
So if u change it to anal kyo will go nutz with anal
all u hear from is anal good lol (but its not)

c u r s e doesnt even get a caps i hate it lol
if u talk in a wrong spot they ban u lol

how lame...


$ghost$ lost hes green name
Dont Get Me Started On That Group Of Dumbasses
i hate teh curse... it sells out and makes membaz pay for shit... mpgh is like fuck iono its cool though we all get an equal share of shit.... even though we might not "hack" like we used to ("hack" is for teh ppl that just leach and use other ppl stuff to cheat in games) we still ROCK
we all get an equal share of shit
Equal share of nothing. You'll also find that "nothing" (as in, zero) is indivisible, which is why you get nothing.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...???
did i miss somthing
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?