UnhappySo much hate

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
So much hate
Let's all get along and be friends!! <3

I love you all!!
who? what? when? where? why? tom?
I don't love you Tom.

I've tried to make 3 Myspaces' and all of them have been deleted for no reason.
Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
I don't love you Tom.

I've tried to make 3 Myspaces' and all of them have been deleted for no reason.


I fix now
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post


I fix now
Too late man. Too late.
itd be funny if u were the real tom XD
Quote Originally Posted by Raster Burn View Post
itd be funny if u were the real tom XD
the real tom wouldnt go on a hacking site for teens
which is why i said i would be funny...
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?