So much hate.

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
So much hate.


This dude is soul less.
tl;dr

...
Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
tl;dr

...
englisshhh?
Something is seriously wrong with that guy... Talking about hitting a girl and shooting her in the back of the head... WTF?!?! dude needs professional help.
I finally got round to watching... that's so weird, he needs help...
yes it seems he does its kinda scary
He mad .
It wasnt that bad.
Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post
It wasnt that bad.
Dude your just as fucked up, he is talking about killing his girl and shooting her and that shits just fucked up.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


Dude your just as fucked up, he is talking about killing his girl and shooting her and that shits just fucked up.
I think im more fucked up.
Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post


I think im more fucked up.
Okay you make a song as fucked up as that. That dude needs serious help mate.
That guy is fucked up lolz.
I can post a song thats more fucked up. But you probably wouldnt listen to it.
Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post
I can post a song thats more fucked up. But you probably wouldnt listen to it.
Do it!
You Wont!
NO BALLS!!!!


You can mute it and just read the lyrics if you want.
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?