So much hate.

Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
People actually listen to that crap?
......
Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
People actually listen to that crap?
......
I suppose so, they all need help.
Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
People actually listen to that crap?
......
Hmm.. so your definition of crap is something that actually takes skill to play? Strange.
Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post


Hmm.. so your definition of crap is something that actually takes skill to play? Strange.
Sometimes I wonder why people make music like the video I posted. Is it to vent or just what.
I will fuck my microphone
and it would still sound 10x better then that shit!
Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
I will fuck my microphone
and it would still sound 10x better then that shit!
Sure thing. Why dont you go fag up another thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


Sometimes I wonder why people make music like the video I posted. Is it to vent or just what.
Actually this is their first CD. It was based off of Jeffery Dahmer. And other serial killers.
Are you getting offended cuz i dont like the type of music you listen to?
hahaha
Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
Are you getting offended cuz i dont like the type of music you listen to?
hahaha
Nope. I think its stupid when people call music shitty because its not what they listen to.
I thought you were dead?troll i guess.


I could care less about what people put in their music,others find it to be good,i cant judge that.
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
I thought you were dead?troll i guess.


I could care less about what people put in their music,others find it to be good,i cant judge that.
nither do I sometimes I just think its a bit fucked up you know.
Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?