how much you hate curse?

Posts 46–55 of 55 · Page 4 of 4
Wait I forgot 1 :P

6. We ban alot? Wtf? I never banned anyone, and the Mods barely ban aswell. Meanwhile I'll probably get banned here, just like anyone gets banned just for joining Curse, lol. DMX got banned when DMX rarely even logs in Curse, that doesnt make much sense. So trust me, we arent the ban freaks :P
I never played Warios Woods lol :P

Havent had the chance to play any console games lately, always either not in the house, or working on site, lol
Quote Originally Posted by 123321123321
I never played Warios Woods lol :P

Havent had the chance to play any console games lately, always either not in the house, or working on site, lol
The game literally beats itself.
Someone warned me 20%, I'm extremely offended.



Also iverson954360 make signal flares out of your nail clippings.
Quote Originally Posted by Kyojiro
Someone warned me 20%, I'm extremely offended.



Also iverson954360 make signal flares out of your nail clippings.
Ok... will do.... but remember me squad were duches....
and was it athlas that told you? if it was he will be punished for potentialy dangering my mission specs to other sources
123321123321 take off my warning and give me admin D:
XD no response, Curse x needs more goat porn.
K curse is gay. Period dot Period. Lol topic closed... el es facto.
Posts 46–55 of 55 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?