Posts by chad911
882 posts total, newest first.
Patcher.......in CrossFire Help - BUMP Still looking for some help...........Patcher.......in CrossFire Help - Any help would greatly be appreciated. I recently somehow screwed up my cf so I reinstalled downloaded the updates (which took forever my internet gets about 40 Kb/s max) Well now it seems to be stuck on a file called 2NWho Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - Wassabi? Helped :DHelp with Blaze CFin CrossFire Help - Hey guys so I downloaded blaze cf yesterday and got my account setup and all that good stuff, well I went on the game and logged in and tried to create a name for my account and I get "Failed to create character" I thougIs the game still full of hackers?in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=SpanishInquisition;9938067]Just wondering? havent played in a while and kinda got bored of bo2[/QUOTE]
actually i've just came back a few weeks ago and haven't seen hardly any
Showing the 5 most recent posts.