Posts by abdoabdo123
725 posts total, newest first.
Called a HACKER every time!in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=LunarX;9831634]
Look at that, we have a new CS. Plus if he's on there, then you are as well, which means you hacks as well.
Ontopic: Join the pubs, less kicker there.[/QUOTE]
I Did Not Say Am Not A Hacker lol
Called a HACKER every time!in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=O.oH4ck.eXe;9808900]Because they are Egyptian's, No offence they hack so when they stop hacking they think others are hacking as well so deal with this shit game.[/QUOTE]
No Offense Son
Am An Egyptian
And I want Search for a Crossfire Fantasy Games Hack!in CrossFire Help - Glaceon
What the fuck
why r u bumping this thread u idiot dont break the rules LOL
and yeah CFFG is for fucking noobs who want free weapons and spop and lots of moneyCreativity Is Infinity V2in Minecraft Creations - NinjaBlack
ThanksCreativity Is Infinity V2in Minecraft Creations - TrollKing012
Thanks Man
I Can Give u My Latest Release If U Want Just Leave Me a VM Or PM
Showing the 5 most recent posts.