Posts by onlydap
35 posts total, newest first.
Vindictus Gold Adder?in Vindictus Help - Ya I thought this was BSVindictus Gold Adder?in Vindictus Help - Does anyone know anything about Vindictus Gold Adder? Is it legit?
Google (http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=Vindictus%20Gold%20Adder&pbx=1&oq=&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,Selling unhacked accountin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Haha I sold it for a few hundred on another website and all you haters need to seriously get a life you guys probably masterbateSelling unhacked accountin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - well I don't believe you guys and forget it 20 bucks isn't worth the time for me to take a shit
Forget this then I'll just delete it then or something this isn't worth the bsSelling unhacked accountin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - You don't get AP like this botting and Titles genius
I have hacked enough to know you can't get level 70 in 2 days and you would get banned from sticking out like a soar thumb on the leaderboard. This account has never
Showing the 5 most recent posts.