Posts by TheMaskedOne
803 posts total, newest first.
Black ops 4 90% cpu usagein Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Hey guys,
So I came acros a problem today, it seems like whenever I play black ops 4 my cpu usage is going nuts. It goes from 40% in idle to 100% ingame.
This causes me to stutter while playing. Anyone have a soluti[10/27] Zombies: AFK Farm (Infinite Special, XP, and Plasma Nebulium)in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - [QUOTE=boubie;14007697]
no easy way to get the blundergat, but in general it has a pretty high chance of getting picked shouldn't take too long to get it[/QUOTE]
blundergat is obtainable by collecting the skulls with tModding online in 2018in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - still using my private menu, modding every now and then got max amount of money and even use wallhack aimbot etc. Quite fun♦ Gta V ♦ Cheapest Money Service ♦ 99.99% safe ♦ Local ♦ 0 bans ♦in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Open again updating post soon💎 Troof's GTA Online Recovery Services 💎 CASH 💰 RP 🌐Starting @ $2 💎in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Some people might still know me from the past of my old services.
thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1176632
I never had any complains but since I am so busy these days I do not do any services anymore.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.