Posts by smart_brian
508 posts total, newest first.
Spotify AU Gift Card and Netflix US Gift Codein Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Need someone to buy me a $12 Australian Spotify gift card (I doubt the US ones work for the AU one) and a $8 American Netflix gift code (not account).
I know there are many Netflix accounts for free out there but I rat$15 WarZ Account WITH GOOD GUNS for $8in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Can you provide some screenshots or at least list the rares you got ?
M107, G36 and...
You got a M249 or Nightstalker ? Attachments?Did Z8 really buy this map before Cf China?in CrossFire Discussions - Just something that I found.
Click here... (http://cf.qq.com/act/version/20111122199/index.shtml)
Go to the tab that says 新地图 (new map)
Note the date on the URL: 20111122199 ---> November 29, 2011Purchasing ZPin CrossFire Discussions - colonel.... whoa.... /lol
anyways, i think it is SARGENT 1 (not Staff Sargent)
Crossfire Ranks (http://crossfire.z8games.com/guide_ranking_soldiers.aspx)
The sixth one is Sargent 1.Sigh, I just got scammed :(in CrossFire Discussions - Meh, I've been scammed several times here.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.