Posts by arofaz
6 posts total, newest first.
Unlimited itemsin Unturned Discussions & Help - So everytime I die I lose my items, then I disconnect, go into my world again and my items are back. I was using Kuniis super bag, even if I take off the Coyote backpack, reloging, my items and the size of Coyote backpacUnturned Assembly-CSharp Hack [2.1.1]in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Dont you get VAC banned for too big backpack with the update 2.1.0?Unturned Hackin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - can you do that max stack is (for example) 100 or more? not just 25 ?Cube World - Fast/Power Leveling Server [COME JOIN NOW AND LEVEL FAST!]in Cube World Hacks & Cheats - Id love to join the server but cant PM You :(MineCafe [Free MineCraft] [Free For All]in Minecraft Tools & Resources - [QUOTE=maxkaxx;6509078]its still a bug pelase real all comments.
to fix this restart the program and select another account. and if it tells "the account is not working annymore" just restart the program and select anoth
Showing the 5 most recent posts.