Posts by Airix
12 posts total, newest first.
Help with rez Bypassin Combat Arms Mod Help - Ok, so I was saw this thread because i needed a bypass:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/293-combat-arms-mod-tutorials/368234-rez-vip-bypass-no-troll-easy-11.html
I know its well described but i still cant seem to understand wHelp on Mattypatty, Obrozz hackin Combat Arms Help - thanks, but 1 last question, by "elite encrypt it 5 times" do you mean just clicking generate 5 times or elite encrypt it, save, elite encrypt the saved 1 again.?
Sorry if the question is a little stupid xD.Help on Mattypatty, Obrozz hackin Combat Arms Help - I get an error when i inject it, it says: "Entry point not found".
"The procedure entry point _invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll."
I know its already detectNPC OPKin Combat Arms Hack Requests - Is it hard to do? Is there really a bait NPC that if you kill you get banned?Matypatty |OBrozz | _Fk127_ | Public Hack V1 | Aimbot | Remotekill | Weapon Teleport|in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I get an error when i inject it, it says: "Entry point not found".
"The procedure entry point _invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll."
Showing the 5 most recent posts.