Posts by Status
19 posts total, newest first.
FUCKING FUCK ASS DICK SHIT FUCKin Flaming & Rage - If you live in the good ol' land of murrica invest in a shotgun.
Then all you have to do is walk on your front porch and cock it with a smile.My Artworkin Galleries - I really loved Her Soul. Beautiful work!Made this :Pin Galleries - At least you successfully pirated Photoshop and figured out how to import fonts.
That's always....a start...First Signature Design | 2014in Galleries - I feel like the focal point of the picture is overtaken by the craziness of what's going on in the background.
Maybe find a way to bring out the character and make it more prominent in some way could be a good improvemenSome of my random odds & ends..in Galleries - I love the third one. That green blue color scheme has always been one of my favorites.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.