Posts by Omyn
63 posts total, newest first.
[Request]Any tutorials on "Dethreating" ?in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Just kill yourself all the time while being in a mission.Crosshair Shadersin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [QUOTE=nezinau119;8701583]why do you care? get off his face already, he posted useful info for people that didnt know.[/QUOTE]
Because there is no point in doing it. One thing that would be cool though OP is that if youCrosshair Shadersin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [QUOTE=darkwrath505;8699805]
I know that now, hence why I asked for the thread title to be changed 5 hours ago.[/QUOTE]
Fair enough. But why did you even post it here in the first place when its all over the internet?Crosshair Shadersin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Why would you add "hack" in the title when this is not a hack. It was public on their official forums and it's not bannable but is in the "grey area". Nothing that punkbuster picks up since its not a hack.I need a funcional hack for APBin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Sucks for you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.