Posts by udp
1,233 posts total, newest first.
white hot. grats heat championship scar Lin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - its terrible and took 5 minutes. Not coming back. thankswhite hot. grats heat championship scar Lin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - here ya go. releast it idc just give me credit thanks
rushed/simple/cool/forfans/have fun
.REZ aeronyxjr
legend
http://i43.tinypic.com/2ibeygx.pngsmh.in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - game hasnt evolved? same old suck rez mods? step it up man so disappointed.
Utterly disgusted to see that my departure of CA is the same reason id suggest anyone to leave now. Like cmon? Only rez i see worth even lookiModdingin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [QUOTE=Complixity;6808408]There's one reason why I haven't made any releases. I'd love to do some but sadly my computer's photoshop wont even open, it just crashes. The only thing I'm left with are just the PSD's that I Frostbyte Themed G36Ein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Scope is bad. -3
Color scheme is good. +5
Very clean. +6
Rated: 8
Showing the 5 most recent posts.