Modding

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Modding
There's one reason why I haven't made any releases. I'd love to do some but sadly my computer's photoshop wont even open, it just crashes. The only thing I'm left with are just the PSD's that I currently have. The only way I can release is if I send someone the PSD to convert it to a DTX and send it back
@aeronyx @YellowFever @Polo @.REZ @Reflex- @Sleepy @udp @Divine@aTroll's Bitch @Cyborgy
Das okay Hardy, we understand
Das okay. Now I must revive the section myself, even though I have so much homework to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
There's one reason why I haven't made any releases. I'd love to do some but sadly my computer's photoshop wont even open, it just crashes. The only thing I'm left with are just the PSD's that I currently have. The only way I can release is if I send someone the PSD to convert it to a DTX and send it back
@aeronyx @YellowFever @Polo @.REZ @Reflex- @Sleepy @udp @Divine@aTroll's Bitch @Cyborgy
Same thing happens to me, just instead CA crashes. Before I quit modding i begged and begged for dtx/psd's never got them so I quit.
Goodlook
RIP CA Mod section
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
RIP CA Mod section
I'm still here.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


I'm still here.
Good luck <3
The only possible way I can get around this is if I download "Photoshop CS5" because mine is "Photoshop CS5.1" and the extensions wont work with that. I'll see if I can find CS5 itself.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
The only possible way I can get around this is if I download "Photoshop CS5" because mine is "Photoshop CS5.1" and the extensions wont work with that. I'll see if I can find CS5 itself.
Open with GIMP or Paint.net and save your PSDs as TIFFs. TIFFs will preserve your layers too.
Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post


Open with GIMP or Paint.net and save your PSDs as TIFFs. TIFFs will preserve your layers too.
Will those programs be able to save as DTX?
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


Will those programs be able to save as DTX?
Up there ^^ I told you that you could use Dedit. That's what I have to do because my plugins don't work.
i'm here

i'm just like a honey badger though
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us