Posts by LDUB
16 posts total, newest first.
Golden Snipers packin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - These are REALLY good, now just make a gold throwing knife and ill be happy, haha.LOBO skybox new born planets black opsin Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - This is absolutely amazing! Your first one was great but this skybox blows me away. Great job, I expect to see more work like this from you in the future. /getsumGold AK-47 + Custom Holo Sightsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - [quote=Alex;4620152]
black ops is a failure tho,
and my gold were 1st edits even after checking in-game lol..[/quote]
Ok, that's just you dude. I need not say more.Hosting tutorial+ iPaddie Silver & Blackin Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - Just so I'm clear on this..
Since Treyarch now supports mods for FailOps, that means that if I install your silver/black gun texture it will let ME (and only me) finally be able to see them online instead of just in Gold AK-47 + Custom Holo Sightsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - [quote=Alex;4617324]
why do you have different colored text for starters?, secondly going over your textures ruins the first idea you had for them, which is the best idea.[/quote]
Try to keep it on topic man, just sayi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.