Posts by The Russian
315 posts total, newest first.
GET A JOBin Flaming & Rage - I personally wasn't begging (and I don't condone it either), but it's not as easy as it looks. I've been looking for two months, have applied at 40+ places and have a few resumes online. I had perfect high school credent|Get Up To $50 Or More|E-Book On Being Successful On Freebie Sites|$10|in User Services - Chapter One: Learn to Advertise Vague Guides that may or may not WorkI know this cant be wrongin General - I thought you said you'd stop spamming after you 2k post count? You've almost got as many posts in a few days than I've had in almost a month.New name for my mainin Combat Arms Discussions - Xyzter/Xyster. It's got an R, X, and Z /gewdL96A1 bee mod [+] scopein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - What did you use, Windows Paint?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.