Posts by Scaze
276 posts total, newest first.
⚡ Programming Service | FAST | 💲 CHEAPEST 💲 | ⚡ Homework Completion tooin User Services - Are you familiar with solidity? Any experience with blockchain?Man does 370k of refunds arrestedin Marketplace Talk - Nothing Crazy Tbh, this has been a thing for amazon for a while. Im actually shocked people manage to still do it cause they started cracking down on returns. Guess this guy prob just made a bunch of stealths just to to Anyone know of a high limit VCC?in Marketplace Talk - Movo Cash was one but idk how they are nowadays....How sketch is this Walmart E-Gift Card Refund? Like I wanna do it but it just seems..in Marketplace Talk - How sketch is this Walmart E-Gift Card Refund? Like I wanna do it but it just seems a bit much....like for some reason I smell a Rebill. Is this a safe practice or just some skid refunders doing it?Paying someone to sign up using my Bovada link. Will add free $60 to your account!in Work & Job Offers - Ok so the deal here is that I need someone to sign up to bovada using my refferal link and I will load up the account with $60 worth of betting credit for you. Dont ask me why but its white hat/Grey Hat as worst.
Rule
Showing the 5 most recent posts.