QuestionHow sketch is this Walmart E-Gift Card Refund? Like I wanna do it but it just seems..

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How sketch is this Walmart E-Gift Card Refund? Like I wanna do it but it just seems..
How sketch is this Walmart E-Gift Card Refund? Like I wanna do it but it just seems a bit much....like for some reason I smell a Rebill. Is this a safe practice or just some skid refunders doing it?
Just gonna leave this here.

>It's all sketch. What you're doing is going to be sketchy regardless, if that sounds like something you don't like, don't do it. There will always be a risk.
Don't do it mate if you're having doubts.
Just refund up to the amount you are willing to pay for in the future (rebill shit happens sometimes)
Did you refund a e-gift card or know anyone that does? Can they just cancel the code so you can't redeem it so there is no use refunding it?
They're re-billing GC's. It was very obvious it was going to happen. Luckily I only did 2. Haven't been re-billed yet though. I mean it was all done through a script.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?