Posts by WickedBishop
41 posts total, newest first.
need infinite ammo rapid fire and opk and no reloadin Combat Arms Hack Requests - Its been said a whole bunch of times. But I guess its my turn to say it. What you are asking for now being considered VIP/private hack features. CAFlames is working on the CA VIP hack currently and should be released sooCombat Arms NA Public or VIP Anti-Kick? (Hack)in Combat Arms Hack Requests - I cant offer you anti-kick aimbot but I can offer you advice. The reason you got kicked is you made your wallhack (typically this means you can see thru walls) too obvious that you were chamming. Just because you know thIllusion Hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I believe this hack is patched. Get a crash when I enter the games, ddnt before the update. Xp 32, tried with Perx, NYS, flameswore10 injectors..::Skrillex:1:Hack::.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Just a note guys, Byte Cipher only works if it is detected, not patched. The difference is the game recognises it as a hack (detected). The network addresses to apply the hacks are old so thus it crashes (patched). Byte IM proin Combat Arms Discussions - Only reason your pro is the girl in your avatar profile pic has an awesome ass... and if you happen to be a girl... and thats you... dayum.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.