Posts by DontFuckAround
51 posts total, newest first.
Can anybody help me with a pizza account until I get btc?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=z1231;14204779]Bitch I need a account now. All that energy I'm go waste doing that dumb ass shit[/QUOTE]
you're calling someone a bitch while begging for a fucking pizza...? check yourself lmfao, I don't think heApple Help please!in Marketplace Talk - Hey guys, looking to refund Apple. I've done them twice in 2016 through a refunder, but now I'm trying on my own to a diff addy, everything is diff except the name and the order went through. I was wondering, I was plannStarbucks Physical GC Servicein User Services - Did this for another user on here will have him vouch once received,
I'm getting you Physical Starbucks GC that have $25 in them for $5.How2Pizza - EBOOK OF PIZZAin eBooks For Sale - [QUOTE=ADC Ashe;10301297]
Make a scam report then o .o[/QUOTE]
About too.How2Pizza - EBOOK OF PIZZAin eBooks For Sale - This was a total LIE. I wasted money on this, he said 10 minutes for setup and 5 mins before I get my pizza. This is all based off of luck and has a 30% chance of success. Please someone tag some Moderators so I can PM t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.