Apple Help please!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Apple Help please!
Hey guys, looking to refund Apple. I've done them twice in 2016 through a refunder, but now I'm trying on my own to a diff addy, everything is diff except the name and the order went through. I was wondering, I was planning on doing empty box but I was wondering if I should say it was completely empty with only the bubble wrapping thing or w/e or should I say there was also an
invoice or something? If I get a replacement, can I return to store for refund right away or will that not work?

Thanks a ton guys!!!
Apple is a no-no now.

*from my experience*
Quote Originally Posted by bambisho View Post
Apple is a no-no now.

*from my experience*
Experienced refunders disagree. Most of them still do Apple perfectly fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Riseld85 View Post
Experienced refunders disagree. Most of them still do Apple perfectly fine.
I have two failed orders + check the forum
I have never successfully done Apple myself, I would say if you are not experienced, don't do it.
hmu i can do it for you. I did over 20 refunds in canada in the past year for friends of mine

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DontFuckAround View Post
Hey guys, looking to refund Apple. I've done them twice in 2016 through a refunder, but now I'm trying on my own to a diff addy, everything is diff except the name and the order went through. I was wondering, I was planning on doing empty box but I was wondering if I should say it was completely empty with only the bubble wrapping thing or w/e or should I say there was also an
invoice or something? If I get a replacement, can I return to store for refund right away or will that not work?

Thanks a ton guys!!!
^^^ see post above
easy -.- its 50/50 if you know what to say.
Quote Originally Posted by gawsrgwregrgrgrg View Post
easy -.- its 50/50 if you know what to say.
This. Nobody knows what triggers it
Apple will play with yo feelings. Ive had 20+ refunded recently and 7 has failed so its a gamble
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?