Posts by kill3rrr123
16 posts total, newest first.
Need help with Epic PBin Piercing Blow Help - When I use any of the Epic PB hacks, I get the warning message that comes up in purple saying it found the hacks. I tried the hacks several times in challenges and got no error, but when I go in normal matches the error PB D3D FullHack. Full Source Codein Piercing Blow Hack Coding/Source Code - Thx BadWinkz! I am now past that, but when I try to build it, it says "fatal error LNK1561: entry point must be defined". I tried to fix it myself but no luck :( any help would be appreciated.PB D3D FullHack. Full Source Codein Piercing Blow Hack Coding/Source Code - No I'm learning C++, but this is a very noob-friendly tutorial and I'm more than half way through, so I just want to know how to input "Include File" and "Libary x86" so I can compile. :)PB D3D FullHack. Full Source Codein Piercing Blow Hack Coding/Source Code - That's exactly what I'm asking xDPB D3D FullHack. Full Source Codein Piercing Blow Hack Coding/Source Code - Thanks bro!!! :D But one thing I don't understand; Okay now you gonna Include DirectX SDK into your DLL just input "Include File" and "Libary x86" .. Do I type it in somewhere( if so, tell me where) or do I just click on
Showing the 5 most recent posts.