ExclamationNeed help with Epic PB

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with Epic PB
When I use any of the Epic PB hacks, I get the warning message that comes up in purple saying it found the hacks. I tried the hacks several times in challenges and got no error, but when I go in normal matches the error pops up. This hasn't happened when I used EPIC PB.dll but whenever I use IortonLu@n' Trainer Epic PB.dll or Simple Hack.dll this happens, and they are the main ones I want to use. Plz help it's really annoying
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/559-projec...ing-tools.html

here is how you hack epic pb properly
Quote Originally Posted by kill3rrr123 View Post
When I use any of the Epic PB hacks, I get the warning message that comes up in purple saying it found the hacks. I tried the hacks several times in challenges and got no error, but when I go in normal matches the error pops up. This hasn't happened when I used EPIC PB.dll but whenever I use IortonLu@n' Trainer Epic PB.dll or Simple Hack.dll this happens, and they are the main ones I want to use. Plz help it's really annoying
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us