Posts by seong8737
7 posts total, newest first.
SinBotv2.3 (24 Maps)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - First of all great bot. But i have a problem that are not related to the bot and it bugged me for a long time.....
HOW DO YOU GET TO SHOW THE TIME ON UR TOP RIGHT CORNER!!!!! I mean i have the time left for duExico's Botsin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Thanks alot~ since i don't know how to develop one by myself, i always use your source to make lots of other bots :) Really thanks for that!MPGH Pub Vindictus Consolein Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=wjs1;4493680]"cc_spawn_golden_ball 15 9999999"
This command does not work....
Are there any other command above?[/quote]
I tested and it still work. Maybe u forgotten to put a ; at the end of the statemenFile System Error 36?in Vindictus Discussions - I think you should wait for the servers to back online for the new updates (hfs or etc) to automatically downloaded to U. Or if you still wish to launch the client even the server is still down, delete CurrentInfo.txt toMPGH Pub Vindictus Consolein Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=nunya;4483032]Do you really think I would not prepare for such possibility during an 9 hour maint. /fmm
No worries, I've been at the login screen for 5 minutes with the new version with no detection.. /egyptian
Showing the 5 most recent posts.