Posts by sasuke123
76 posts total, newest first.
New Gaming Laptop's Graphic Cardin CrossFire Discussions - Well If I'm going to get a new gaming laptop, I might as well get a high end one... I just want to know which graphic card out of those 2 would you recommend ?[QUOTE=HyperShooter;6218934]You dont need high end computer fNew Gaming Laptop's Graphic Cardin CrossFire Discussions - Hello Guys!
I'm going to obtain a new gaming laptop for Crossfire and other games, however I'm having difficulty deciding whenever I should buy the...
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660M
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M - Notebookcheck.BACKD00R - STW - SemiNoRecoil -OHK Knife,360°, Speed, Wallhack-WeaponRange and morein CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Thanks! Bro!I am just a bit curious.in CrossFire Discussions - Possibly it might come back... but i doubt it"client file corruption detected. Closing game client"in CrossFire Help - I just reinstall onto a USB. Then I never got the problem again. Good Luck
Showing the 5 most recent posts.