Posts by chase1159
115 posts total, newest first.
So who elsein DayZ Discussion - I actually have a script that BSOD's people by overloading their GPU.
I love using it on fail skiddies.
This one time (a while back) me and about 7 other people all started working together in Cherno. And we made our baNew AMMO hack, ( chips into ammp )in WarZ Discussion - Hmm. Guess who just got a keylogger? All these people above me.
Now everyone stop posting your God damn Skype, it's fake.
Thank you.Favorite Dayz Mapin DayZ Discussion - http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/I+m+so+lonely+she+sounds+perfect+_070ba5bcff32dde96fe01a5a0a2ce821.jpgWhat do you think about a keystealer Communityin DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=svtfan;7623342]ya from selling stolen goods...
you are no better then some "youth" that steals bikes and resells them.[/QUOTE]
May I redirect you to my signature, sir?
You've obviously gotten your key stolen befPlay Sound?in DayZ Help & Requests - I've got an idea, guys.
Get MorphVox (Not advertising, because, well, I didn't buy it /nudge)
Add songs to it.
Play through SideChat. (Or direct. Whatever situation you're using it for.)
Profit $$$
Showing the 5 most recent posts.