Posts by Blue Octave
8 posts total, newest first.
Editor Mod beta 3in Terraria Hacks - [quote=ryanhall50;4969238]so when the hell are you going to update this its been like 7 days since you updated or replayed in your thread[/quote]
It's been 5 days since he last replied. He is also doing this for free [free] terraria DEmod clientin Terraria Hacks - [quote=V3NOM3V;4845582]Can I have a copy since im good at coding and modding and would like to see some of his stuff[/quote]
If you are really good at coding why do you need to look at my client? Lolwut?
I suck at codiEditor Mod - beta 2in Terraria Hacks - Oh, I see. That is basically what I did. I figured out how to copy walls and liquid now. =]Editor Mod - beta 2in Terraria Hacks - It also can't copy dirt, because both the air and dirt have the ID of 0. How did you figure a way around that?Editor Mod - beta 2in Terraria Hacks - I have a copy and paste on my client already. However it can't copy walls. Good luck with it! =]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.