Posts by Pathular
58 posts total, newest first.
[TUT] How To Register WRKR (05.20.2012)in WarRock Korea Hacks - So what is everyone supposed to do now that there's the email/phone verification and stuff? Are people just screwed?BaseCon v3 [NA] - Alternative bindfix, kindain Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - So just inject the console, paste in Pie's Binds and play?Nico 9.0 [NoAI] -- Pie's Bind V 2.1in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - So, there's no bot, from what I understand. Although people can still use this to hack manually, correct? Like, binds and stuff will still work?Replacing Battle Cleared Fanfarein Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=Nico;6414145]
Sadly not, I never really looked into Vindictus modding.[/QUOTE]
Well I know I can extract all the hfs files and comb through until I find it, but even if I do that I'm not sure what folder I'd putReplacing Battle Cleared Fanfarein Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=Nico;6413420]It is possible, no idea which file name it is tho.[/QUOTE]
Would you happen to know how I could find out for myself?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.