Posts by toz
65 posts total, newest first.
Please Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!in Combat Arms EU Help - no, it was release from 5 hours and all of the dlls do the same thing.Please Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!in Combat Arms EU Help - can anyone help me with this problem please.
When I inject any dll to combat arms the game crashes in the loading screen (When there is a man running at the right corner)
This happens only when I use Hacks.I tried encrHelp me >.<in Combat Arms Help - I have the same problem too i tried like 13 injectors and the dll file is injected successfully but the game closes while loading it (the man running at the right corner). and it sometimes open and I see the menu but it Crossfire Crashin CrossFire Help - TRY TO OPEN IT A FEW TIMES IF IT DIDN'T WORK DOWNLOAD IT FROM Z8GAMES OFFICIAL SITEsopaver3 Weapon Hack V2 (23/11/2011) | Zombie Hack V1 (No Reload+1HTK No errors)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - i get an error when i kill zombies win 7 32 bit
help me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.