Posts by John Lemon
10 posts total, newest first.
Helloin Member Introduction & Return - No no... Both are Swedish, except I believe Microsoft bought skype. Dont know if the deal fell through.Should I sell my Black Ops?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Dont.
You will get about 10-20$ from Gamestop.Helloin Member Introduction & Return - Hello. My name is John, but on the internet I am usually referred to as John Lemon. I have been studying IT for about 1 year and I am about to start studying History, Psychology, Journalism, Geography and Religion.
I Pleas Help :(in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Please give us your system specifications and we will try to help you.
Without those we cant really do anything for you, sorry.how can i add scripts on rsbot (powerbot)in Runescape Help - Powerbot (www.powerbot.org)
This is the URL to Powerbot. I highly suggest you use RSbuddy. A lot easyer then Powerbot and for people who are new to botting it is a lot better.
RSBuddy (www.rsbuddy.com)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.