SmileHello

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Hello
Hello. My name is John, but on the internet I am usually referred to as John Lemon. I have been studying IT for about 1 year and I am about to start studying History, Psychology, Journalism, Geography and Religion.

I am 17 years old and I live in Sweden. If you do not know where Sweden is a country in Europe. We are mostly known now a days for the hit 80's group ABBA, Minecraft, Spotify and Skype.

If you need any help with anything from religion, history and geography to IT, computer etc. I am your guys. I am happy to be a part of this community and hopefully I will be able to make a difference to some people.

Thats all for now
Huh, didnt know Skype was swedish. Thought minecraft was german?!
Welcome to Community.
No no... Both are Swedish, except I believe Microsoft bought skype. Dont know if the deal fell through.
Welcome to MPGH, I hope you enjoy the stay
Welcome To MPGH
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome to MPGH John.
I hope you enjoy your time here on MPGH and if you want any help feel free to VM or Pm me.
Welcome To MPGH
Welcome to the forums.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us