Posts by polas6

22 posts total, newest first.

Automatically pick urls in listbox then load to webbrowserin Visual Basic Programming - You gave me the code but can't explain where to put it in backgroundworker or documentcompleted as i put. And now you say use google translate. It is a nonsense to use google translate. Because it translates everything Automatically pick urls in listbox then load to webbrowserin Visual Basic Programming - How can say think your brain if i'm new for vb.net just for 2 weeks. As i know as i know and this is all i know for so far. so can you help ? I just know that exits a lot of codes of vb.net i do no know a lot of them anAutomatically pick urls in listbox then load to webbrowserin Visual Basic Programming - Hangs on the first page and get the same where to put it exactly like this i did or where ? For ii = 0 To 80 Step 10 'page 1-9 If (WebBrowser1.ReadyState = WebBrowserReadyState.Complete) Then Automatically pick urls in listbox then load to webbrowserin Visual Basic Programming - I found the best solution to make this program. I have almost made the program which gives urls from google and collect in listbox and sort found as i typed links and copy into richtextbox. But i need to pick up urlsListbox item selection [solved]in Visual Basic Programming - I do not need to put only keywords because the keywords it is only as example related with sites.com/programming. I need put it when i type in textbox1 keywords and find only unique urls and put only links with related

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us