Posts by idir541
108 posts total, newest first.
Pingin CrossFire Help - Did you change the modele of windows ? like the clasic model
try it :o [QUOTE=Conjuring;8748196]Already Running all the shiz that I need to run. Razer Game booster & Game Fire. I even Defrag my computer. CCleaner. EverytPingin CrossFire Help - Humm , 50 mbps and you got that's ping ?
i had only 1 mbps connetion , i'm getting 69 ping
Try to run Cf with an game boosterZ8 Fail or my pc?in CrossFire Discussions - 165010
Fcking Connexion -_-
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2680802984.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2680802984.png
... -_-REZ experts come here!in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Lol
I never started working for Rez :P
Soon i'll start x)
is there a tuto to how to start ?Which CF version?in CrossFire Discussions - I think Crossfire China is Better ( Because it have alot of update and Gun)
Now i'm playing Cf NA Cuz i made my first acc there...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.