Posts by gcor8
8 posts total, newest first.
Project Blackout Accounts for sale.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Account 1:
Rank : CPT-I (Three Diamond)
AUG, SOPMOD, P90 acts unlocked. So you can buy them with credits.
55QTY aug left, 64D Ak FC, 2 Dual Uzis, k-2, mp7 still left along with some credits & experience 200% items.
GameFrance BETA V0.3{News Functions}in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - No freaking menu after injected.
Xp 32 bitFIX UPDATE MPGH D3D PBin Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - Same as the previous hack. After I inject, enter password etc etc and then the game opens, I see no menu for walling/chamming and the "Insert" Key doesn't help either.
Xp 32 bitMPGH D3D PBin Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=PlaydoMan;5435828]i just want to know if what im doing is right ~_~
i first run my injector as admin
i put PBlackout as the exe
and then this hack as the DLL
i click on auto close after inject
run Padvice for allin Piercing Blow Tutorials - Had a hard time reading that broken English. Thanks anyway though.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.