Posts by Slyvena
4 posts total, newest first.
SimpleESP v2.0(?)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=badu;7115650]but I can be banned?[/QUOTE]
To answer your question, previous post!
[QUOTE]There is always a risk when using any cheats ;-) [/QUOTE][Leeched] Simple ESP + Sourcein Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=adeddd;7083994]Working or not?? Please i want to play[/QUOTE]
Did you read the last few comments?Magic Wallhack for Blackops 2 - v0.0.4in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I cannot believe it, I got caught red handed using this thing bout a week ago. When half the people on the server called me out on it I simply responded "I am shamed" and quit, not a single one of them reported me and a Token Hack (NO GUI)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Grenade360 had me scared. Works fine. 100 Tokens = Win :)
Showing the 4 most recent posts.