Posts by m0d hippY
17 posts total, newest first.
Why Do you hack?in General Game Hacking - ahh kool, i read the tut on downloading\registering for the game, but this isnt working for me at all unfortunatly.. does anyone here have a direct link? it seems I get forwarded to the original page warrock.nexon.com orWhy Do you hack?in General Game Hacking - no I havent. I heard its much better though I should prolly look into it. Is the language and everything the same or is it all in korean? Also is it also on the warrock.net website?[Help] D3Din WarRock - International Hacks - dont worry about the coloring, I got all the coding portion settled, the only thing I need to know is how to make chams using crc's, cause the only way I know is by using numvertices.
if(m_Stride == 44 && (NumVertices[Help] D3Din WarRock - International Hacks - Im working on them currently. With the help of reborn finding the crc's I just need to write a dll, my only problem is d3d8 coding. Im a first timer for d3d, I am used to ogl. Anyway I got all the crc's but im used to doWhy Do you hack?in General Game Hacking - *RUINS *learn to spell before you start raging.. thx
and thats just YOUR opinion. You already heard what everyone else had to say about this topic so your question has been answered. BTW this game was craply coded, don't
Showing the 5 most recent posts.