Posts by maxpixar
47 posts total, newest first.
Weapons or crates?in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=daboi22;9594085]probably a decent snipe i guess[/QUOTE]
Alright, Should I buy DSR-1 or AWM? ;~;Weapons or crates?in CrossFire Discussions - So, I got 61K+ GP and I wanna spend it but I'm not sure if I should buy GP crates or a new weapon, because I only got AK-47 and I live on FP weapons ;-;
Any suggestions about which weapon/crate should I buy? /plsCA NA outside NA?in Combat Arms Help - Hey, I was wondering if I can play Combat Arms NA outside NA or Australia, because I downloaded it and when I tried to play it said that I have to be in North America or Australia.. I tried some PPTP things but they didnNA V9in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Detected, tried Aerolight and more than 5 injectors with 5 accounts, all of them are banned now.Simple NA V2in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Wallhack doesn't work on Win7 bit32
Showing the 5 most recent posts.