Posts by Beer_Hunter
1,797 posts total, newest first.
Holy Crap.in Member Introduction & Return - Oh yeah, if I recall correctly this launched in the 25th December of 2005, I joined in very early January. Only new faces. ;)
I believe I found arunforce, Dave and a few others of MPGH in Heroes of Newerth. It's eitheHoly Crap.in Member Introduction & Return - This website looks "bigger" every time I visit. How's it going Dave, rolling in 1k bills? ;)
Congrats for making this so successful, sure is different from 2006!
PS : Any oldies that stuck around?Mpghin General - [quote=Calculating Infinity;2377454]WOW, get back under your rock
r.i.p beer hunter[/quote]
Who the fuck are you?Mpghin General - A CURSE-GAMING SPY, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Edit : Hahaha, cursegaming is no longer a cuss word. Fun times!aruns a fgtin General - [quote=Diisasta;2376616]You: Join Date: Apr 2010
Me: Join Date: Jan 2008
SMD
I HAB MOAR CREDITZ DAN U AND DAZ ALL DAT MATURS[/quote]
Me : Join Date: January 2006
Your point is invalid!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.