Posts by iEnjoi
8 posts total, newest first.
Felix & NGClassic - Instant No 21 Day Hold Paypal + Ebay Shop - Cheap - 24/7 Supportin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - purchased ebay, gmail, and paypal to have the ebay account suspended upon my first login if he doesn't reply soon opening a dispute, he told me not to list anything for a few days so I left account alone till I got a freeBay Item Watchers | RANK YOUR ITEMS NOW! | INCREASE YOUR SALESin User Services - Still waiting for the rest of mine bought 150 and only received 35 so far and purchased quite a few days ago
Edit: Received the rest of them thank you!eBay Item Watchers | RANK YOUR ITEMS NOW! | INCREASE YOUR SALESin User Services - Paid yesterday for 150 just waiting on them to be delivered! Thanks for doing business!Using MacBook after refundingin Marketplace Talk - Damn if you purchased on a vpn and shit I woulda just used it normally and said I bought if off ebay if theres ever any problems.JIGSGOD Account/SerialNumbers/Guides SHOPin Shops - Added you on skype
Showing the 5 most recent posts.