Posts by Fantomfury26
123 posts total, newest first.
MPGH 5th Anniversary Giveaway - 12-26-2010in News & Announcements - 2612
"I need a longer message...."what a fail lolin C++/C Programming - C++ is a continuation of C. In college I am doing C# and going into C++.Program Used To Code Java???in Java - It's called a compiler. btw.
Umm I use netbeans, It's more to it, you can do a lot with it.
Jcreator is good for starters, with a simplified UI.Circle Buttons?[Solved]in Visual Basic Programming - Use picture box, and then on the pictureBox_Hover event make it change to a different picture of the circle but a different color or something.Parkway Drive - Sleepwalkerin General - [quote=Empire;2659554]
Ok, well we can all agree your a moron and you don't know what your talking about.
moving on......[/quote]
woogy boogy nigger./laugh
you zipper head loving piece of fucking shit.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.