Posts by jacoobyman
8 posts total, newest first.
DayZ Stand Alone Glich/Hack for bambiesin DayZ Discussion - What the fuck......is this shit?xPrnrzi Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 1/11/2014
Other Person involved: Just me and Him
Item that has been sold/traded: Arma OA Key
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional: Legit seller. :) very happy with his business.How to make cheat engine undetected for DayZin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rayts5;9101076]God damn it people, just compile your own version of Cheat Engine. Then you'll get rid of the "Corrupted data 5."[/QUOTE]
This is basically what I ended up doing. I knew Sandbox was causing corruptHow to make cheat engine undetected for DayZin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Like a few others I keep getting Corrupted Data #5, no matter what launcher I use :/Need to get unbanned from Private Serverin DayZ Help & Requests - I don't even hack DayZ atm, but I accidentally left Cheat Engine open when I was hacking Just Cause 2 for ammo and I joined my favorite DayZ server(Heavily Modded) and now i'm banned for GameHack #38 and I really need a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.