Posts by nadabem
92 posts total, newest first.
Rooster Teeth FIRST Accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Looking for a Rooster Teeth FIRST Account. The Basic One.
I'll pay 1,50$ via paypal if one month time or we can negotiate.
Skype: elo.shadowRegancy's Vouches!in Vouches - Date: 11/12/2016
Items Purchased/Sold: 1 PBE Unverified Accounts
Selling Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1186825&p=12224717#post12224717
Comment: Really nice deal. Fast and legit.Selling PBE accounts!in League of Legends Marketplace - Bought one account.
Legit. Guide me through the whole thing, gave me all the support that I need and it was a very fast trade. Like he said, it's unverified, so you can claim it.Appear Offlinein League of Legends Help - Yep. Somehow I manage to do it. I would appreciate if you put this on the post:
It was like this: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client_config_(server here)\releases\0.0.0.21\deploy and deleting tAppear Offlinein League of Legends Help - Hi, guys! :D
So... I have a problem. I wanna appear offline while playing lol. Tried the firewall thing and it didn't work. How can I appear offline?
BR server, btw. :)
Thanks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.